Kilargo IS1212 Elastomeric Perimeter Seal
Length - LDDS (1 x 2100mm 2 x 2700mm)
These self-adhesive perimeter seals are fitted in the rebate of a door frame to contain smoke, sound, draughts, dust and light. Strategically located in the impact free zone, the seal adheres to the frame quickly and easily without having to remove the door. The Flexi-Wing™ hinge further reduces friction and resistance while retaining superior fire, smoke and acoustic performance.
The seal consists of a semi-rigid, flexible flame retardant PVC carrier combined with twin elastomeric sealing blades. An aggressive selfadhesive backing tape is situated on both sides of the carrier.
NB. To ensure proper adhesion, contact surfaces must be clean & any paint well-cured.
Required door clearance 4-5mm
Door set Standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- (Dark brown and grey available to special order)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles