TVC-C Fire Core
TVC-C Core is an asbestos-free, non-combustible insulation material produced mainly from specially treated vermiculite. At temperatures of around 1200°C the TVC-C Core does not produce any poisonous or health threatening substances - thus making it a product of choice.
The TVC-C Core fire rated doorsets have been tested in Australia to achieve fire resistance levels from 30 minutes to 4 hours. Approvals in accordance with AS1530.4-1997 and AS/NZS1905.1-2005 for both steel and timber door leaves in both steel and timber frames built into various types of fire rated walls.
- Our fire door range is fully tested and approved in accordance with AS/NZS 1905.1
- Doors and door sets are supported with Test Certificates issued by CSIRO
- Doors are supplied with metal reinforcing plates as standard, allowing for 3 hinges, an automatic closer and provision for a lock
- The TVC-C Fire Core is manufactured from specially treated vermiculite, asbestos-free material
- Fire doors are available in a range of finishes
- Optional metal clad for additional safety and hygiene
- Optional lead lined for radiation shielding
Elements of Fire Door Construction
- TVC-C Core
- Lock reinforcing plate
- Closer reinforcing plate
- Hinge reinforcing plates
- External facing sheets
- Timber edge strips
Doorpac offers our customers a fast and reliable fire door ordering service.
Please contact our office for pricing.
Facing finishes options:
HMR-XP MDF (moisture-resistant MDF, primed finish)
Spliced Pacific Maple