Lorient LDPU Intumescent Door Perimeter Upgrade Seal
Length - 2100mm
This slim high performance intumescent fire seal is used to upgrade fire door assemblies that have perimeter clearances exceeding the 3mm specified in AS1905.1. When exposed to elevated temperatures the intumescent core rapidly expands in volume to restrict the passage of fire, hot smoke and toxic gas.
- Suitable for upgrading perimeter clearances up to 7mm.
- Cost savings for building owners as non-compliant fire door assemblies may be salvaged rather than replaced.
- Simple peel-and-stick installation, our aggressive self adhesive backing is tested on many surfaces to ensure seal longevity.
- Ideal for use in fire engineering solutions to limit the spread of hot gases around the edges of doors.
- Seal surface contains anti-microbial additives to restrict bacterial growth
1m, 2.1m and 2.75m.
Doorset packs available
Single doorset pack: (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.1m)
Long single doorset pack: (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.75m)
Double doorset pack: (3 x 2.1m)
Long double doorset pack: (1 x 2.1m, 2 x 2.75m)
2mm - 8.7mm.
Please refer to our technical brochure “Retrofit Sealing Solutions for Noncompliant
Fire Door Assemblies” regarding maximum allowable gap sizes.
Aggressive film backed self-adhesive.
Standard colour: White.
Fire: Tested in accordance with AS1530.4 on proprietary AS1905.1 fire door assemblies for up to 4 hour rating.