Lorient LAS1212 Batwing Door Frame Seal
The Lorient Batwing® series is primarily designed to contain sound and restrict the spread of medium temperature smoke around hinged door assemblies. Their symmetrical design and unique curved sealing fins provide outstanding performance benefits.
Our newly launched clear Batwing® is also available for that ultra discreet look.
- Seals restrict the spread of medium temperature smoke (200°C).
- Highly effective acoustic seal that can be retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Low friction curved elastomeric fins spring back to original shape to provide continuous performance.
- Discreetly positioned in frame rebate to provide a fully concealed sealing solution.
- Simple peel-and-stick installation, our aggressive self-adhesive backing is tested on many surfaced to ensure seal longevity.
1m, 2.1m and 2.75m.
Single doorset pack (SDP): (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.1m)
Long single doorset pack (LSDP): (1 x 1m, 2 x 2.75m)
Double doorset pack (DDP): (3 x 2.1m)
Long double doorset pack (LDDP): (1 x 2.1m, 2 x 2.75m).
LAS1212 – 2-3mm.
LAS1515 – 3mm.
Aggressive film backed self-adhesive.
Standard colour: Black with black fins and clear.
(Note: Clear does not restrict light penetration).
Fire: Tested in accordance with AS1530.4 on proprietary AS1905.1 fire door assemblies for up to 4 hour rating.
Smoke: AS1530.7 smoke test data on AS6905 compliant smoke door assemblies.
Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2 and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to 39Rw on appropriate rated assemblies.
Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing 1,000,000 cycles without failure.