Lorient LAS8002si Face Fix Automatic Door Bottom Seal
Length - 1070mm
This face-fixed (or semi-mortised) aluminium automatic drop seal features a silicone rubber gasket and internal fins. It is used to close the gap under single swing doors to maintain their acoustic, smoke or energy efficiency performance. The seal incorporates a high efficiency spring loaded mechanism that extends the seal as the door swings shut and automatically retracts it as the door is opened by just a few centimetres.
- Effective acoustic sealing solution that can easily be retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Quickly and easily fitted to the bottom of door.
- Can be fitted semi-mortised for a flush finish.
- Dual internal sealing fins enhance acoustic and smoke containment performance.
- Supplied with a fire rated silicone rubber gasket and aesthetic push-fit end caps.
- Fully automatic, no power connection required.
- Simple adjustment to suit varying door gap requirements.
- Proven long term reliability.
820mm (may be trimmed back to 720mm)
920mm (may be trimmed back to 820mm)
1070mm (may be trimmed back to 920mm)
1220mm (may be trimmed back to 1070mm).
Accommodates and seals gaps from 1mm to 13mm. Greater gaps can be sealed if product is used with a threshold plate.
Face-fixed or semi-mortised to the bottom of the door.
Fixing screws are supplied.
Silver anodised aluminium with grey push-fit end caps and
grey silicone rubber gasket.
Fire: Approved for use on proprietary AS1905.1 fire doors for up to 4 hour fire rating.
Smoke: AS1530.7 smoke test data on AS6905 compliant smoke door assemblies. Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements.
Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2 and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to 37Rw on appropriate rated assemblies.
Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing 100,000 cycles without failure.