FDBU20-920 CA (FDBU20-920 CA)
Kilargo FDBU20 Intumescent Fire Door Bottom Upgrade Seal
LENGTH - 920mm
Retrofit intumescent fire door bottom upgrade seals.
Used to upgrade existing fire doors where door bottom gaps exceed the allowable 10mm as per AS1905/1.
- Can provide up to 2 hours fire resistance when fitted to the bottom of proprietary fire doors.
- Non compliant fire doors can be salvaged.
- Avoids expensive door build-ups or door replacements.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Easy retro-fit installation.
- No need to remove the door during installation.
These products consist of an anodised aluminium profile, flame retardant smoke, draught and light excluding silicone gasket and integral high performance intumescent fire seals.
To seal gap sizes up to 20mm maximum, under nom. 35mm and 45mm proprietary doors.
Standard lengths: 820mm, 920mm, 1220mm
Colours: Clear Anodised (Silver) with grey gaskets
The FDBU20 is supplied with pre-drilled slotted holes and screws for easy application onto the bottom of door leafs.
- Fully tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1.
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- NB: Check with your door manufacturer for approvals.