Briton Outside Trim Knob w/ Cylinder 1413E/K
Ergonomic design providing improved grip in wet conditions when locked, knob rotates freely.
• Using a Briton 1413E outside locking device will provide access when the door is locked. When unlocked the door can also be operated from the outside by using the knob or lever.
• The 1413E has been designed to suit all exit devices within the Briton 376E series.
• The 1413E has been designed to accept oval cylinders for key access.
• The 1413E is suitable for doors between 35mm and 70mm thick.
• Fixings supplied are suitable for both timber and metal doorsets.
• Please note: Not recommended for high use areas.