Kaba 9025 Surface Mounted Door Closer
The 9025 surface mounted door closer is a high end unit offering multi-functional operation suitable for most common doors in architectural and commercial applications.
Features & Benefits:
- The 9025 Series is medium/heavy-duty with a valve spring strength adjustment of 2-5.
- A single closer provides variable power sizes.
- Adjustable closing speed and latching speed.
- Closing speed action (180⁰ ~ 15⁰).
- Latching speed action (15⁰ ~ 0⁰).
- Non-handed installation.
- Compact extruded aluminium body design with minimal projection allowing installation to door with adjacent wall at 90⁰.
- Back check – beyond approximately 60⁰ (valve adjustable).
- Delayed action – between 180⁰ and 65⁰.
- Parallel Arm Bracket supplied as standard.
- Fixing screws to suit timber or metal fixing.
- Slide rail version available (optional).
- Hold open function available (optional).
- Drop plates available for glazed doors.
9025 Series closers have been successfully tested on fire door assembles in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905 Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Our range of stocked door closers has been selected to cover a variety of situations, from light doors with low usage through to commercial entranceways requiring a heavy duty solution.