Kaba 702 Surface Mounted Door Closer
A general-purpose economical compact door closer designed for doors that require a self-closing device with basic features to meet building code guidelines.
Features and Benefits:
- Pressure die-cast aluminium housing.
- Independent valve controls for closing and latching speeds.
- Back-check standard.
- Non handed.
- Parallel arm bracket supplies as standard.
- Suitable for both internal and external standard doors.
- Metallic silver finish.
- Fire rated.
- DC702 Series closers have been successfully tested on fire door assembles in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905 Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets, 120 minutes.
Our range of stocked door closers has been selected to cover a variety of situations, from light doors with low usage through to commercial entranceways requiring a heavy duty solution.