Door Frames are divided into two main categories.
STANDARD DOOR FRAMES
Standard Frames are strong requiring minimal or no maintenance at all – perfect for high traffic locations across both residential and commercial projects.
Standard Frames are:
- Ideal for both standard door applications as well as those with fire, acoustic and customised requirements.
- Mainly used for standard masonry and drywall applications.
- Manufactured from 1.10 mm BMT and 1.40 mm zincanneal.
- Supplied as assembled or in knockdown form.
- Available to order in bulk, making the frames affordable and remaining within budget.
ARCHITECTURAL DOOR FRAMES
Cut from a sheet and manufactured to suit any frame shape or size, the Architectural Frame Range is ideal for that highly specialised project where more than the Standard Frame is required.
Architectural Frames are:
- Perfect for both residential and commercial projects.
- Manufactured from 1.10 mm BMT to 3.00 mm BMT, for either zincanneal, galvanised steel or various grades of stainless steel.
- Used in specialised masonry and drywall applications.
- Supplied welded, dressed and primed.
Typical Frame Profiles
Double Rebate Masonry
Single Rebate Masonry
Double Rebate Stud
Single Rebate Stud
Double Rebate Partition
Single Rebate Partition
Double Rebate New Generation Stud
Single Rebate New Generation Stud